Members get up to three (3) free hours of career consultation services per year from the UofSC Career Center (annual value of $120!).
The University of South Carolina Career Center and Alumni Association have teamed up to offer our members free access to three hours of career consultation services each calendar year! With a normal rate of $40/hour, Association members can receive up to $120 worth of consultations free of charge. Whether you are looking for a new job or changing careers, this generous benefit will give you an edge in the job market by sharpening your resume, interview skills, or even just figuring out what industry you want to work in.
- All new graduates receive free career consultation services for one year after graduation, regardless of membership status with the Association.
- Due to Handshake access, this benefit is only available to members who are also graduates of the University of South Carolina System.
- Career consultation scheduling is based on availability. We cannot guarantee that an appointment will be available on the date and time you prefer.
- Consultations are limited to three (3) free hours per calendar year. You have the ability to schedule additional consultations beyond your three hours at the normal rate of $40/hour.
- If you have not done so already, create an account with Handshake; the career services portal for Gamecocks.
- Login to Handshake.