Thank you for filling out the Richard T. Greener scholarship application. We are excited that you are considering the University of South Carolina for your higher education endeavors.
What happens next:
- The scholarship deadline is March 15, 2020. After that date, the alumni association will verify academic information through the Office of Admissions.
- Please note, letters of recommendation must be postmarked by the deadline of March 15, 2020 for your application to be considered.
- Once information has been verified, the Black Alumni Council scholarship committee will review all applications that meet the requirements stated on the website.
- When the selection is made, a member of the scholarship committee will contact the recipient via phone call to the number provided on the application.
- If you are selected, you will receive an agreement that must be signed and returned to the alumni association. Signed agreements may be emailed, however a hard copy must be returned via postal mail to the alumni association.