Where can I obtain my official transcript or replacement diploma?

The registrar is the official record-keeper of the university. The office tracks and records all students' grades during their time at South Carolina.  Click here to request an official transcript, verify receipt of a degree and obtain a replacement diploma.

You belong here.
Become a member.

Start Now